Going global: A guide for startups that want to fly (and land)
Going global? This guide is here to help.
There’s a lot to learn if you’re thinking about going global with your startup. This guide cuts through to the crucial elements of success, drawing on the experience of successful startups and their advisers.
Practical info, insights and tips on going global from startups who have done it and advisers who have helped them.
With this guide, you will:
- Learn how to manage money between countries, including paying people
- Get a handle on the main source of government funding for going global
- Understand the basics of corporate structures and tax
- See the essentials for a go-to-market plan
- Learn the biggest mistake startups make when it comes to staff
- Find out the secret to nailing your entry in a new market
This guide is not a complete A-Z of visas, IP, etc. Nooo… instead, we’ve stuck to the main areas where expert knowledge will help you zero in and land successfully on your expansion targets.
Thanks to our contributors
Do you know others who could use the going global guide? Share it with your networks.