Going global: A guide for startups that want to fly (and land)
Going global? This guide is here to help.
There’s a lot to learn if you’re thinking about going global with your startup. This guide cuts through to the crucial elements of success, drawing on the experience of successful startups and their advisers.
With this guide, you will:
- Learn how to manage money between countries, including payroll.
- Get to grips with the main source of government support for expansion.
- Understand the basics of corporate structures and tax.
- Learn the essentials for a go-to-market plan.
- Find out the biggest mistake startups make when it comes to staff.
- Get the secret to nailing your entry in a new market.
Thanks to our contributors
Do you know others who could use the guide? Share it with your networks.
Read this bit! As with all our resources, please don’t take this as personal advice for your business or situation.
You’d need to speak to us for that.
Need more support?
We're for founders
and business owners
Connect with other founders + learn about equity, valuations, funding and more at our free events.
There’s a lot to learn from other founders. Read their stories + others on finance and funding.
Free guides and tools like cashflow templates and financial models to help you help yourself.