SaaS Metrics Guide for Startup Founders
Measure what matters - get the SaaS metrics guide.
You’re a startup, so traditional accounting measures don’t cut it. You need those too… but to see issues and opportunities early, you need startup metrics. And here’s your free guide with how-to instructions so you can start measuring what matters (STAT).
With this guide, you'll learn:
- The difference between traditional accounting measures and startup metrics
- The full picture of metrics and where to start
- The main metrics to focus on
- How to calculate cash burn, runway, churn, recurring revenue, customer acquisition cost (CAC) and lifetime value (LTV) for your startup
- More SaaS metrics including P&L and benchmarks
And now you can as well, because we've condensed all our knowledge into this how-to guide (which will make you popular with investors, too).
Thanks to our metrics mates
Do you know others who could use the guide? Share it with your networks.
Read this bit! As with all our resources, please don’t take this as personal advice for your business or situation.
You’d need to speak to us for that.
Need more support?
We're for founders
and business owners
Connect with other founders + learn about equity, valuations, funding and more at our free events.
There’s a lot to learn from other founders. Read their stories + others on finance and funding.
Free guides and tools like cashflow templates and financial models to help you help yourself.